Quite some time has passed since I’ve build this mirror. I used it to rework the UI.
(Demo, Not all features shown)
- Gcal next event
- Temperature forecast for today
- Bank account balance using HBCI
- Current weather/temperature (Red/Blue when very hot/cold)
- Notification “Stack”
The notification stack is basically a stack of icons which notify you about.. stuff. Stuff that includes:
- Pollen count (Opacity shows the intensity)
- UV-Index (Do I need sunscreen?) (Opacity shows the intensity)
- Weather Warnings (Thunderstorm/Storm/Ice/Rain/Fog)
- Rain reminder (Do I need an umbrella today?)
Of course one could easily expand this, but currently I have no idea what other useful stuff I could add.
You can find my fork here: https://github.com/Hypfer/smartmirror